Ewallet Monero is a Cryptocurrency payment and investment platform based on Monero coins.
The platform is designed for you to make quick profits after easy investments.
When you deposit money for 365 days, you will get 0.85% daily interest on your investment.
You can deposit Bitcoin, Monero, and Fiat Currencies.
You can also invite people to join the platform and Ewallet Monero will reward you by giving you daily referral bonuses.
Note that your referrals must also deposit money for you to get rewarded.
You can withdraw your interests and referral bonuses every seven days via Bitcoin, Monero, or Dollar.
1. You, the consumer, by accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below.
2. You agree that in the event of any dispute of any nature that may arise between you and us, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the law of (“OFAC”) within the U.S. Department of Treasury.
3. You understand and accept that to the fullest possible extent permitted in law, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to you or your hardware or software whether we cause such loss or injury directly or indirectly.
Copyright and Plagiarism
4. You acknowledge and will respect all such copyright and other intellectual property rights we own or may own in the look and feel of the Website and its contents including any sounds, music, text, graphics, data, stills, photographs and moving images. Such intellectual property rights shall include all registered and unregistered intellectual property rights of any type or nature including trademarks and community marks. You further agree that you will not infringe our copyright by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future.
9. No terms agreed between us will be varied unless such a variation has been agreed by us in writing.
Rights of Third Parties
10. This agreement is between you and us and not any third party, and this agreement is not intended to confer any rights of any nature upon any party other than you and us and our legal associates.
Privacy and Data Protection
11. We agree to be bound by any prevailing law, judgement, directive or Statutory Instrument that imposes upon us restrictions concerning the use in any manner of confidential information supplied by you to us including credit card or bank details, any user name and or password supplied by you to us, and other details relating to your personal and financial circumstances.
12. However, we reserve the right to trade with any third party details relating to the date of your purchase, the nature of the goods or services you bought, the method by which and how much you paid for the goods or the services.
13. As a result of accessing our Website a “cookie” has been stored on your web browser that enables us to provide restricted information to third parties. If you wish to remove the cookie or check that the information stored is accurate please refer to the Internet options on your Internet Explorer, Netscape Communication or other such system that serves the same function.
Communications from Us to You
14. If you have any queries or concerns relating to our Website or our products or services or these terms and conditions please forward your query to the following email address: [ email@example.com ]
h3>Communications from You to Us
15. If our Website facilitates you sending us information, images, comment or data of any nature by email or otherwise which is then displayed on any notice board, open discussion forum or similar communally accessible and interactive site, you must ensure that such material is not defamatory or offensive, untrue, racially offensive or an incitement to racial hatred or otherwise in breach of an individual’s right to privacy or Human Rights or actionable in law in any jurisdiction.
16. In the event that you do post such material on our Website, such consequences that may directly or indirectly follow will be entirely your responsibly and not ours, and you agree to indemnity and hold us harmless from any action or consequences that may arise in such circumstances.
17. In the event that we receive any material from you that in our view (whether reasonable or unreasonable) is potentially actionable or otherwise objectionable, we reserve the right to withdraw the material without notice or reason, and without giving rise to any claim by you against us for so doing.
18. All information that you supply to us under any circumstances shall be to the best of your knowledge and belief, true and accurate, and not misleading in any manner.
19. Please take full responsibility for your own security and do not under any circumstances disclose your bank details, credit card details, your personal user name or password or other such information to any other person unless you are confident that the information will not be misused.
20. Please also ensure that you do not leave your personal computer unattended while it is in operation unless it is safe to do so, and be aware that public forums and chat rooms are often used by people as a means of exploiting others and obtaining personal information about you.